Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mascot

The prompt today at HSMSHS: Mascot.

For me, it can only be this guy. My son's best friend, blue teddy. Complete with worn off fur and chewed off nose. Since this photo was taken a couple of years ago, he has also lost his ribbon and a lot more fuzz. His nose has been repaired 3 times now. There's no one we love more, no one who represents my son and his childhood better; and by extension our entire family. You kind of have to know him to understand, but Blue Teddy has become our family mascot. We don't go anywhere or do anything without him. I even use this photo as my avatar on MSN and used to use him on discussion boards.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that's SO CUTE! I love it, the picture, the story, all of it. Very adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a handsome devil!

    ReplyDelete