Saturday, February 14, 2009

Owen


Posted by Picasa
Got to play with this cutie patootie on Monday. I've barely touched the tip of the iceberg with his photos, but I love almost every one I open. He's just so adorable. This one has a little colour adjustment in Picasa but is almost SOOC. Such a cute little guy. I can't wait to dive into those photos--but I have waited, because I've downloaded the trial version of Photoshop and will be staring a course at JessicaSprague.com on Monday (that link will take you to the actual course I'm signing up for). Then I'll see how well it translates to working with the GIMP and decide what direction to take. I will not be defeated by software!

(No HSMSHS post on Thursday because I could not think of a THING for crush. I was away on Friday and most of today, and it's too late now to try to photograph wicker in the dark. Plus some yucky stomach virus is working its way through the kids. Keeping us on our toes!)

2 comments:

  1. I can see why you'd love the pics of him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable :-)

    I too lost my way with HSMSHS BUT back tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete