Thursday, January 15, 2009

Feeling the joy

Today's HSMSHS prompt: JOLLY, defined as "merry, full of fun, delightful and enjoyable", so I have to share one of my favourite photos with you:

Posted by Picasa
That's my Princess, taken on the very last day of August this year as she played on the mini trampoline where we were visiting friends. I loved this shot as soon as I saw it, but don't remember ever sharing it with anyone. All that joy shouldn't be kept to one's self though, should it?

P.S. I thought it was well past time I linked to my fellow HSMSHS players so I've made a bit of a blog list and added it to the sidebar. I'll try to keep an eye out for anyone I missed but if you're not there and you should be, give me a heads up!

6 comments:

  1. A fab shot, she is gorgeous :)
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  2. certainly jolly she looks like she is having fun, gret shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this shot hun, nice to see "jolly" children, makes me smile. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a shot to share, it's lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shot - brought a smile to my face - definitely worth sharing!

    ReplyDelete