Thursday, December 4, 2008

Angel



Tuesday HSMSHS prompt was "angel". I'll admit that my first thought was to photograph one of the kids, but a) the girls were in school and b) they don't ALWAYS qualify as angels, do they?

Our tree is up though, and is just covered in various depictions of angels. The hardest part is choosing a favourite!

My mother started collecting these "Kneaded Angels" through Avon for my daughter when she was born, and I just love them. Each one is unique and the details are incredible. These two sit on the piano top at Christmas time and, while appropriate year round, live in their boxes with the other angels the rest of the year for now. We'll keep that to keep them safe and special for our Princess until she's ready to take them with her to her own home.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment