Friday, December 12, 2008

Star


Posted by Picasa


The HSMSHS prompt for today. While the last couple of days have left me thinking hard to come up with my examples, today's has the opposite problem: too many too choose from.

The star above is from my star shelf, which hangs directly below my inspiration board in my scrap space.

I just love stars. They inspire me. They make me happy.

In fact, I love stars so much, here are a couple of bonus Christmas stars that I look forward to seeing every year:





Have a happy Friday. Keep your eye on the stars!

3 comments:

  1. yikes, i have star envy from your fist pic!!! i love it :))))
    i just noticed you live in New Brunswick...l have geographical envy too!!!
    i love that part of the world :)
    anita
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stars! I have posted instructions on my blog re the 'star' album whch was made from scratch!

    ReplyDelete